Monday, April 30, 2018

IHerb

 Image result for 網上購物



I found a very good organic skincare "Cocokind" in New York but they do not sold in HK nor can I buy it through internet.  However, a few items of their products can be obtained through "IHerb" (free shipping for purchase over US$40.)  I ordered a few items last week and they arrived HK in just 2 days which is perfect.

The turmeric that I bought from O'Farm is HK$46 but through "IHberb" it's only $32 which is much much cheaper.  There are thousands of items there including supplements.  Have a look.


https://hk.iherb.com/

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. no, I asked "Cocokind" how can I get their products in HK, they refer me to "IHerb" but only a few items available.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ykk, haven't hear from you for a long time la, busy?

      Delete
  3. i'm fine today! i'm busy to take more rest of my Sciatica since last Nov.

    Can't walking to long, can't sitting too long, can't standing too long... ha ha, that's eldery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 噢,一定很辛苦了,吊單槓或許可以有幫助喎

      Delete